Over the Counter Adderall Alternatives
For those with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), taking adderall is a standard medical practice. Many doctors prescribe the drug to combat the effects of ADHD, but the long-term effects can make those taking the drug hesitate to remain taking them. Adderall can take a toll on overall brain health and can contribute to addictive behaviors. Over the counter Adderall is illegal in the United States, but for those looking for more natural remedies for ADHD, there are some options below.
1. AdderRx: This Nootropic alternative to Adderall improves brain function, mental energy and focus. For many, it works better in long-term situations, but overall, there are not any major withdrawal symptoms when an individual stops taking AdderRX.
2. Noopept: This alternative treats those who have experience trauma in their lives, as well as periods of intense stress. It helps with recall and memory and can also distance distractions and noises to improve focus and mood. Noopept is a strong alternative to Adderall, but many advise caution when using this alternative.
3. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: After age 26, our brains stop developing; however, we can still add new memories. To help maintain brain health and keep the nerves in the brain strong, Omega-3 Fatty Acids supplements can keep the brain from deteriorating. This is a natural way to also treat symptoms of ADHD and its aftereffects.
4. Adrafinil/Modafonil: Adrafinil is a natural supplement, while Modafonil is a prescription. Many people want to avoid prescriptions altogether, so Adrafonil is the most recommended of the two and helps to promote wakefulness, energy and mental focus.
5. Aniracetam: This alternative improves your mood without many side effects. Its primary use is regulating the user’s mood, but it also helps with focus and learning.
6. B Vitamins: In order to replenish the B vitamins the brain uses, taking supplements can ease ADHD and its effects. The brain uses an army of B6, B12 and folic acid when we are learning, so taking supplements can ensure you are getting proper levels of B vitamins throughout your body.
In addition to nootropics and vitamins, a proper diet is essential to managing ADHD. Practicing transcendental meditation every day can also help to heal the brain, increase attention span and memory and reduce stress. These over the counter Adderall alternatives can help immensely, but follow the instructions on the labels and consult your doctor before taking any nootropics or additional vitamins, especially if you are taking any prescription medications.